Want to get away but have a hankering for some great vino? These top wine touring locations will satiate your wine desires while providing a luxurious and picturesque backdrop to enjoy it in. And you don’t just have to stay in the states — explore the world of wine in a global fashion hitting the top regions on wine on earth.
- Marques de Riscal, Bilbao-Rioja Region: Known for its Caudalie Vinotherapy Spa this is a must-see location! Drink it or smooth in on my skin — either way I’ll feel fabulous.
- PlanÃ¨te Bordeaux, Bordeaux: A hands-on, multi-sensory experience worth traveling for.
- Vergelegen, Cape Town: One of the Cape’s oldest wineries but most innovative as well, it has 18th century gardens to complement its classic architecture.
- Castello di Meleto, Florence: Stay in Meleto Castle in the heart of Chianti enjoying your own private apartment.
- Familia Zuccardi, Mendoza: A blend of wine, art and gourmet food, Zuccardi is one of the oldest names in Argentina.
- Victorian Alps Winery, Melbourne: Offering live music, theatre or cinema under the stars, the events and views won’t disappoint.
- The House of Sandeman, Porto: Ancient cellars, history and heritage make this winery a unique place to visit.
- Grgich Hills Estate, Napa Valley: Biodynamic and organic winemaking with solar power and traditional crushing of grapes by foot will make for a interesting experience.